Tyler C Ford, MDGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Ford received his undergraduate degree in behavioral science and health before going on to complete his master’s degree in public health from the University of Utah. He earned his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Albany Medical Center in Albany, N.Y.
Upon completion, Dr. Ford joined the faculty in the department of obstetrics and gynecology and women’s health as a clinical instructor while maintaining his appointment as clinical instructor. He completed his gynecologic oncology fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY.
Dr. Ford’s specialties include minimally-invasive surgical techniques treating specific gynecologic cancers, as well as clinical research.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Albany Medical College - 2007
- Internship: Albany Medical College - 2008
- Residency: Albany Medical College - 2011
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - 2014
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors Hospital